When I face difficulties, I tend to feel stressed. High expectations make me feel anxious. Annoying people make me feel disturbed.
When I think deeply, what is the real reason that I feel what I feel. Why should it happened. I guess this is because I am focusing too much on my dislikes rather than focusing on the solution to the problem I am facing or trying to understand the real reason that causes the problem to occur.
People told me that I feel better when I change the way I see things. When you see problems as a challenge, you will be motivated to get around the problem. I think it is true. Reflecting on my experience at OBM (OBM lagi... tu je contoh yang senang untuk digunakan di sini) - rope activity, the obstacle course - it was quite hard and risky. I begin with a very high spirit to challenge myself to complete the course. I still feel nervous and I could remember that my heat beat became very fast, at one time my body shakes a bit and my left leg trembles. Despite that I tried to focus on completing the course and made myself calm. Alhamdulillah, finally I managed to control my fear of height and completed the course safely.
In conclusion, it is just a state of mind. You will feel what you think.
-Sengaja memberi motivasi kepada diri sendiri ketika menghadapi tekanan luaran dan dalaman. Perasaan ketika menghadapi saat-saat kritikal memang macam ni.
1 comment:
erm... ape yg bro kate tu same cam ape yg difokuskan dlm buku 'the secret'... sape yg tulis, saye pon xingt...
tapi ape yg nk disampaikan adalah same.. bile kita terlalu fokus pada perkara yg membuatkan kite stress, sebenarnye kite menggalakkan stress itu... haa.. lbh kurg mcm tu la...
nk lbh lanjut, tunggu saye bace buku tu dulu la... ataupon bro sndiri leh g cari kt mph or popular... buku tu best seller...
Post a Comment