Monday, 13 November 2006

Data Protection and Privacy

After attending a lecture on Social Network for Human and Computer
Interaction (HCI) course, I became more aware about data protection and
privacy. I just ralised how easy people can get your picture and other
information about you. Some people might think its cool because many
people will know about him. Yeah, but we have to be very careful with
what we put on the net. Some sensitive information such as your address,
mobile no, email address DOB etc can be used by fraudster and steal you
identity. Just try write down your name, nick name and other useful
keyword such as your college name, website you always use etc. on the
search engine. You will find your name appear in so many websites.

Therefore, from now on, I will try to be more careful. Some of the
photos in my album already deleted. Sorry for those whose comment was
deleted.

No comments: