Saturday, 12 December 2009

Gettin married

  • How does it feel when you see your friends getting married?
  • How does it feel when you reflect upon the fact that your best friend just got married but yourself remain single n available?
  • Don't you think you want to get married too?
  • But why you want to get married in the first place?
  • Is it because you are lonely?
  • How can I get married? It is too difficult man...
  • Where can I find a good wife candidate?
  • How could I approach her?
  • I think I am not good enough.
  • I'm not sure whether I am ready for it or otherwise...
  • Ah marriage is just a burden.
It is interesting to think about this topic, especially during this school holiday season, many of my friends are getting married. Selamat Pengantin Baru to you. May Allah bless both of you with happiness, love, mercy and good kids.


Note: This entry was originally posted at http://brotherabn.blogspot.com

No comments: