Alhamdulillah, kehidupan kembali normal. Beban kerja berkurangan buat sementara. Stategiku menyiapkan kerja awal-awal membuahkan hasil, minggu ini tak payah sibuk-sibuk sangat. Segan dan malu pula apabila melihat kembali entry yang lepas yang penuh emosi, hu hu.
3 comments:
salam
memang rasa malu sendiri kan? heahea
Hi there,
IMHO, it's alright to share your experience and feelings with others. I bet no one will understand your feelings better than other YTN scholars out there and I am included as well.
If it wouldn't be a trouble to you, I would appreciate if you could share with me the following information.
- who you have negotiated with, be it key personnel in TNB or YTN
- whether you are required to compensate YTN the actual amount incurred or double the actual amount incurred or according to the contract?
- whether have you negotiated for installments instead of lump sum payment
You may email me at ch_eryn22@hotmail.com. For your information, I am a YTN scholar (local). Hence, your experience will serve as a guidance when the time has come for me to make my decision. I welcome any of your advice. Thanks a lot.
Hi cheryn
Agak keletihan sekarang ini. Tiada mood untuk menulis. Hu hu. Nanti kita sembang. For my case, aku kena baya full in a period of time. otherwise sembang kat court.
Post a Comment